Monday, November 10, 2008

This is us

I'm Brielle and I'm Linzi and this is our blog. I go to Japanise and Linzi goes to spanish. We go to a great elementry.We have lots of fun there. We like to play with our sisters,play with lego's , and color. Our favriot foods are pizza, spagetti , and MOMS COOKIES!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Honor said...

I'm glad you like my cookies!!

Wren/Karen said...

I like your mom's cookies too.
I like your hair in the wacky hair day picture.

Kelli said...

Hi Brielle and Linzi, Your mom babysat for my older kids when they were little. She was good babysitter. I am also friends with the rest of your moms family. That is so cool that you each are learning another language. Your so smart.

Judie and George said...

I Grandpa and Grandma like your new blog too. And your room looks absolutely perfect. Is it still that clean? We are coming to church to see you on Sunday. I can't wait.